Alpinism, Backcountry Skiing
• Proprietary Araneum fabric is uncoated, yet windproof and water resistant
• Combines 650+ premium grade white goose down** with Primaloft® synthetic insulation for the best of both worlds
• Stretch panels on the sides offer a slim fit
• Full length zipper with anti-jam system
• Zippered hand warmer pockets and inside chest pocket
• Adjustable elastic cords seal the bottom hem from drafts
• Lycra cuffs
The DUAL Slim Jacket combines White Goose Down and Primaloft® synthetic fills in the same brilliant way as the DUAL jacket, but employs a more profiled cut and distributes the down and synthetic fills in a way more optimized for use as an insulating layer. Baffled high quality down is used on the front and back panels as well as the upper sleeves and Primaloft® is used for the side panels, shoulders and lower sleeves.
The shell fabric is Araneum; a 20 denier nylon Ripstop fabric that is 33% stronger and only 10% heavier than 15 denier fabrics. Araneum is a spectacular insulating shell material because it is windproof and water resistant without the use of any coatings. This means the fabric has a natural tendency for trapping heat, yet it remains one of the most packable materials on the market.
The Dual Slim Jacket matches each type of insulation to its optimal position to produce a garment that will both keep the core warm like only down can and keep the body dry like only Primaloft® can. Cool…
Download the photos in high resolution: