Alpinism, Backcountry Skiing
• Hitex, Durable Water Repellant (DWR) Ripstop nylon
• Stretch panels on the sides offer a slim fit, but can still expand over layers
• Filled with 650+ premium grade white duck down**
• Full length zipper with anti-jam system
• Zippered hand warmer pockets and inside chest pocket
• Adjustable elastic cords seal the bottom hem from drafts
• Lycra arm cuffs
The ED Protection vest is now available in women’s specific cuts and colors. Wear it over a shell when the temps drop or your momentum and body heat start to wane. Or wear it under a shell for alpine and ice climbing to keep the core warm and blood flowing without restriction mobility. HiTex15 is a special hyperlight Ripstop nylon that weighs less per square meter than our proprietary Araneum with a DWR treatment to make it waterproof, durable, yet still packable.
** Filling Power (also known as “loft”): is the measurement of how much volume (or height in some standards) down occupies. The higher the fill power measurement, the better the quality and insulation value of the down.
Download the photo in high resolution: