Alpinism, Backcountry Skiing
• Hitex, Durable Water Repellant (DWR) Ripstop nylon
• Stretch panels on the sides offer a slim fit, but can still expand over layers
• Filled with 650+ premium grade white duck down**
• Full size hood with visor fits over a helmet and tightens with elastic closures
• Full length zipper with anti-jam system
• Zippered hand warmer pockets and inside chest pocket
• Adjustable elastic cords seal the bottom hem from drafts
• Lycra cuffs
That’s right ladies… stay warm even when wet. The ED Protection series is our most weatherproof line of down garments and now they are available in women’s specific cuts and colors. HiTex15 is a special hyperlight Ripstop nylon that weighs less per square meter than our proprietary Araneum with a DWR treatment to make it waterproof, durable, yet still packable.
** Filling Power (also known as “loft”): is the measurement of how much volume (or height in some standards) down occupies. The higher the fill power measurement, the better the quality and insulation value of the down.
Download the photo in high resolution: