Alpinism, Backcountry Skiing
• Hitex, Durable Water Repellant (DWR) Ripstop nylon
• Stretch panels on the sides offer a slim fit, but can still expand over layers
• Primaloft® synthetic insulation
• Full size hood fits over a helmet and tightens with elastic closures
• Full length zipper with anti-jam system
• Zippered hand warmer pockets and inside chest pocket
• Adjustable elastic cords seal the bottom hem from drafts
• Lycra cuffs
The Protection series combines our hyperlight weatherproof fabrics and construction with Primaloftt® synthetic insulation for the ultimate protection and warmth in wet conditions.
HiTex15 is a special hyperlight Ripstop nylon that weighs less per square meter than our proprietary Araneum with a DWR treatment to make it waterproof, durable, yet still packable. Primaloft® work in unison with the fabric to keep dry even in wet conditions. The close body fit allows the Protection Slim Jacket to work as a layering or shell piece.
** Filling Power (also known as “loft”): is the measurement of how much volume (or height in some standards) down occupies. The higher the fill power measurement, the better the quality and insulation value of the down.
Download the photo in high resolution: