Alpinism, Ski Mountaineering
• Backdoor access
• Mesh backing separates the back from the pack for ventilation
• Aluminum alloy frame stays
• Ventilated shoulder straps
• Hydration compatible
• Dedicated carriers for 2 ice axes and trekking pole
• Lateral ski holders
• Rope carrying straps
• External helmet carrying system
• New color available: black/grey
30 liters is a great size for one-day excursions in the backcountry. Leaves room for the essentials but cuts the weight of excess capacity. Gear is accessible either through the lid or the Backdoor opening allowing easy access to top and bottom loaded gear. An external helmet carrying system keeps this bulky piece of gear from taking up space in the pack.
The ski, axe and pole carrying systems are low profile so they do not get hung up while climbing. Constructed from tough ripstop nylon that is coated to help with protection from the elements.
Download the photos in high resolution: